aaawwwe...hey thanks hubby. he looks so cute and happy in these photos. :) i am glad you caught them. glad you insisted on taking photos at that moment too.wow - it is our first mother's day for all of us as moms... :)
Nice pictures. I see he is wearing his "freshly bathed" hair.
Happy Mother's Day Catherine, you are a natural!!!
Catherine, you look great! Hope to see you soon!
Thomas is so cute!!! I
Awww....TOO cute! He's a handsome kid! =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
aaawwwe...hey thanks hubby. he looks so cute and happy in these photos. :) i am glad you caught them. glad you insisted on taking photos at that moment too.
wow - it is our first mother's day for all of us as moms... :)
Nice pictures. I see he is wearing his "freshly bathed" hair.
Happy Mother's Day Catherine, you are a natural!!!
Catherine, you look great! Hope to see you soon!
Thomas is so cute!!! I
Awww....TOO cute! He's a handsome kid! =)
Post a Comment