Where does the time go?? it feels like 2007 has been a busy year. or do we say that every year? this weekend, we mercifully had nothing planned for saturday. so we got to do some gardening. thomas loved being outside with us. but every time he went into the street, we would give him a time out. we have this old spare carseat that we put facing the front door. so when he was strapped in, all he can see is the door. problem is - he doesn't mind the time out! we want him to know it is punishment! we want to hear him cry... but noooooo, he just sits there, babbling away to the front door. FIIIINALLY he complains. so we wait until he is really whining, then let him out.
sunday was rough for william. i had a great time though :). i went to a Jessica & Robert's baby Alexya's baptism (my co-worker at mervyn's). i carpooled with Debbie (another former merv co-worker). it was at Jessica's dad's church and it was beautiful! i was expecting a really, really traditional, Catholic service, and parts of it were. but the priest, Father John, is a pretty hip guy and was very engaged and connected with the congregation during the whole thing. not at all what i expected! so i really enjoyed the mass and the message he gave as well. afterwards, we went to her dad's BEAUTIFUL house in lafayette and chatted a bit with some of the people we met at their baby shower.
afterwards, Debbie and I went to H&M to do some power shopping. 30 minute time limit - eyeball and grab!!! we had fun but i do have some returns for the coming weekend. another chance to power shop :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is one BIG, bouncing, energy sucking, time waster... :)
i can already tell videos are going to be a staple on my blog. i switched over to youtube - really easy to use and sure to be around until blogs are no longer the in thing to do. ha ha...
6 comments:
we haven't done any time outs with ethan yet, but the car seat would probably work since he doesn't usually like sitting in it!
oh, i found the time line thing that's on my blog, on wayne and gail's blog... lilypie.com and it's free!
I had a lot of fun Sunday too! Out of everything I eyeballed and power shopped, only one item was a "maybe"! Everything else was super cute!!! I was so happy I got them! Hopefully, this Sunday I can see Thomas (if Mr.Man's schedule is free!).
Where's H&M in NorCal? I wish there was one in San Diego.
As for videos, I put mine up on YouTube, make it private so it's not listed in their directory, but you can still imbed it in your blog, just copy the html code in.
hey listgirl! thanks for the tip. i will def switch. utube will be around a lot longer, i am sure, than the site i am using right now. like all the stuff you have added to your blog :)
Funny helmet pic! We haven't tried figuring out the video thing yet. Well.. my BIL is suppose to set it up for the website so I don't want to step on his toes. ^_^
love the videos!
Post a Comment