Wednesday, March 05, 2008

more random fun


thomas loves loves swinging from anything. look how little he looks squatting in this toy bin. even if i hold him in a bed sheet and swing him, he loves it.

--------------------------time's flying on by-----------------------------------

looking through some old pics and WOW. william and i have aged in the last 9 years. these were taken in 1999 when we first moved into the house. double wow... we look really young! i mean, 9 years IS almost a decade, but still, you don't think of it as that dramatic until you see what you looked like when you were 29 (i think that was my first non-clunky cellphone i was showing off there). and that was scsi as a tender teen of 9 months. plus i think thomas has aged me 5 years in the last two.

william looks even funnier b/c he was trying to be kooky in this pic. he looks like a kid! and look at that bush on his head... man hubby you need a haircut and a shave. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look the same to me Catherine! :) Maybe it's because you're wearing lipstick and earrings and that's making you look "younger".

But, yes, kids age us! I feel like I'm slowly becoming this frumpy, chubby, apple-like figure. Which might be so... I'm so lucky to have a husband who loves me no matter what I end up like! (so he says ^_^)

Debbie said...

I didn't even notice that the picture of you was an old pic. You don't look any different! scsi and William look the same too.

liz said...

You guys look more mature now but not old. Yes, the kids do age us, but at least we don't all look run-down!

catherine said...

hey gals! thanks for the sweet comments. and yay i like "mature not old" :)