
william got lucky and caught thomas laughing... not just any laugh. this was a full body, rolling on the floor type laugh. it even looks like he is hitting the tray with his little left hand. i have no idea what he was laughing at. maybe something that daddy was doing? who knows what goes on in the minds of our little innocent babes :)
--------------- jessica's baby shower----------------
a couple weeks ago, i went to jessica's baby shower with debbie. it was really nice to hang out with debbie and jessica again. they both looked great, esp jessica with her beautiful bump. debbie had on the cutest flats that she had picked up in taiwan. always very on trend:) and i love that maternity clothes these days are designed more to show off the bump than hide it. although it was a hot day and her dad's place has no a/c... one of her aunts was so funny. she said her brother was so cheap to not even put ceiling fans in. but he does have a beautiful home. we got to meet her whole family... and while no family is perfect, I must say she has such a nice family! 95% of my extended family lives in Korea so it is near impossible to keep in touch. plus most of them can't type in English and i can't type in Korean, so email is out of the question with most of my 13 cousins. so sad!

anyways, seeing you guys made me miss my co-workers and lunches in the cafe. although, i definitely don't miss work esp. with no more Target distribution/financial software... i am glad i am not there for that part. but i miss interacting with the people on a daily basis!!
2 comments:
We miss you too Catherine! I would love for you to come back but if I were you I wouldn't! =)
I love Thomas' laugh pic!
I didn't know you had that much family in Korea! I guess mine's somewhere in Canton, China and Mexico's boondocks. Oh, but my immediate Mexican family - 1st cousins- are scattered around the US. They're all vegan hippies on the move. :D
Post a Comment