

thomas gave me a little heart attack today. he grabbed the steering wheel of his little riding toy, got his feet on the seat and with a very focused look on his face -
STOOD up. the pics are blurry because i was a little panic-y... torn b/w wanting to be at his side in case he lost his balance and wanting to get proof of this amazing feat of balance! he amazingly bent down carefully and got off himself. again, i say AMAZING because he is usually little drunken boy, tripping over everything and losing his balance just trying to walk straight.
when i showed william later, he was so proud and declared thomas a future surfer in the making :)
5 comments:
Oh man, that's too cute! I want a baby now too!!!! Can I borrow Thomas?!! Don't you and William wanna go on a date or something, like go watch a movie near Fremont? LOL
Hm..we might take you up on that offer for a few hours and check out what's around Fremont area! :)
Surfer he will be..I need a little partner & excuse to drive down to Santa Cruz more often. Of course mommy is always welcome too!
hi audrey - be carefully what you ask for! :) we might just take u up on that offer. really want to go see wild hogs or 300. we haven't seen a movie in the theater for over 2 years :p
Thomas is growing so quickly! I can totally tell in his face that he's maturing into a toddler. Oh he such a little man! Can't wait to see him again!
Bring it on!!! hehe...alan and I need some practice.
Post a Comment