
i almost forgot, for the last 2-3 weeks, when he is all tucked in, ready to sleep, i go in and ask him for a goodnight kiss. he takes hold of my face with both hands (those wonderful, soft, little starfish hands) and gives me kisses all over my face. i love it!!
3 comments:
What a great picture of you two!! you should frame that one! I love how he gives you a kiss while holding your face!! so cute...i can't wait for that...
Happy belated b-day Thomas! :)
Okay seriously this is one of thee best pictures of you guys!!! I love it.
Hi there!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are too cute!
My in laws live in Fremont, so we are up in the bay area from time to time.
I will try to let you know when we will be there and we can meet up. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Have a great night!
Post a Comment