Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thomas' Diary

Hi,

My name is Thomas and I'm going to write in mommy's blog today.





In the morning I helped daddy do some of my laundry. With my drooling, I go through a lot of bibs and here I'm helping daddy load some washcloths.



Then I helped daddy make some coffee that we ground from whole beans. Starbucks Italian Roast that daddy got free with a coupon from my aunt Helen (she donated some money to KQED and got free coffee in return).



Yesterday daddy William went to Crispy Creme's and bought a dozen donuts. Mommy ate 2 yesterday and 2.5 this morning for breakfast:


After a little bit dad decided to have some fun with 2 of the donuts:

Then I went with Mommy to Auntie Audrey's bridal shower. Lots of excitement there and I smiled at all the pretty ladies. I took a nap on Auntie Audrey's lap. Ethan was there too with his mommy. Then to church, then back home.

It was a long day and I got a warm bath and a big meal. Daddy is burping me but I'm already asleep... Good night!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....That was great! I like the last picture in particular.

gorgbroza said...

Uh, are you sure you need to be feeding Thomas donuts? :)

Save some for me!

Cynthia said...

Man you are starting child labor pretty young don't u think? J didn't learn how to do laundry until 27!!